Patch Management Coordinator
San Antonio, Texas
Performs services focused on customer satisfaction and adherence to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Completes daily routine tasks and responsibilities to support the Customer Service department or programs.
This position will require working with multiple client and internal teams to relay & effectively communicate pertinent patching, deployment, and infrastructure activities. The resource will support the Patch Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and managing patches across the Portals infrastructure. The patches can be inclusive of configuration updates, operating system patches, security improvements and deployments. Furthermore, the patch coordinator will ensure the successful completion of all patching activities within the client's maintenance window held each Sunday, and occasionally during the week. The patch coordinator will also have an opportunity to support other areas such as change, config, problem, and release management and learn the dependencies among various infrastructure components to help coordinate a schedule of patches.
* Supports customer to submit and track patching tickets on behalf of customer every cycle.
* Maintains & track all patching tickets across multiple cycles.
* Works with the customer to track & obtain key stakeholder approvals for patching dates.
* Works with teams to track and report issues identified each patching cycle.
* Review data to identify potential improvements in the overall process.
* Track and report on vulnerability remediation to Security at the end of each patching cycle.
* Support Services shall be executed in compliance with processing and program guidelines published by Customer.
High School Diploma or GED
0-2 years of Call center experience; 0-2 years of customer service or public relations experience.
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Experience with working in Excel
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Experience with coordinating with multiple teams to ensure changes are carried out accurately and successfully
Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Other Job Specific Skills
* Ability to successfully adapt and perform to client needs.
* Ability to provide effective customer service and deal tactfully and courteously with the public.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong listening ability to interpret and clarify information being provided by customers.
* Strong commitment to providing quality service.
* Ability to foster a good working relationship and rapport with customers.
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction and resolving customer concerns.
* Ability to convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity over the phone.
* Knowledge of or experience working with the Change Management process
* Knowledge of Change Control Board (CCB) or Change Advisory Board (CAB)
* ITIL Foundations v4 certified or knowledge of ITIL
* Experience with creating user guides of varying formats (Word, PowerPoint, etc...)
* Knowledge of interacting with an ITSM tool (i.e. ServiceNow)
* Experience with reviewing the completeness & accuracy of data
* Treasury Public Trust Clearance (IRS MBI) - Preferred