Payroll Specialist for Investment Management Company
Join a thriving investment management company that has been around for 20 years! Located in the beautiful area of Alta Vista/Tobin Hill this company is looking to add a Payroll Specialist to their team. This company averages about $14 million in estimated annual revenue and manages 6 sub companies within their corporate family. Seeking a team player that enjoys the payroll process and working collaboratively with other team members.
Why Take This Payroll Opportunity?
• Great upper management-friendly, personable, and helpful
• A team that believes in implementation and new integration to help better processes
• Limited overtime-Work/life balance
• Stable company with no signs of slowing down-financially sound!
• Competitive pay and full benefits available
• Support from HR team
Responsibilities for Payroll Specialist:
• Weekly/Bi-weekly payroll processing of 250 employees in Paylocity
• Processing payroll for several different industries to include restaurant and construction
• Ability to pull reports through Paylocity for auditing and reporting
• Process quarterly commissions for payroll
• Working with HR to audit newly inputted benefit information
• Monthly reporting responsibilities
• Work directly with Controller and HR on special projects
Requirements for Payroll Specialist:
• 4+ years of payroll processing experience
• Experience processing 500+ employees both weekly/bi-weekly
• Paylocity software experience is a PLUS
• Proficient in both QuickBooks and Excel
• Able to assist in audits