100% Remote Principal NGS Bioinformatics Data Scientist needed for Series C - $130M Biotechnology company - 100% paid benefits, annual bonus, company stock/equity
This Jobot Job is hosted by Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Founded in 2015, we are a Series C Biotechnology company that has raised over $125M in funding and are becoming a world leader in precision oncology dedicated to transforming cancer care. Our team of scientists, engineers and problem-solvers are dedicated to helping healthcare providers to provide actionable insight to the lives of cancer patients.
We are currently looking to add a new Senior Computational Biologist / Bioinformatic Scientist to our growing engineering team. This person will be major contributor moving forward.
If you feel this position could be a fit, do not hesitate to apply today.
Why join us?
You will be part of a fast-growing company with a world class, disruptive Oncology product helping saves around the world. You will be joining a team of smart, fun, driven people, in a position with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Base Salary - $170,000-$190,000
- Annual Bonus
- Work From Home
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
- PhD degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Cancer Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 3+ years’ work experience in biotech/pharma setting.
- Proficient in data manipulation and analysis with at least one scripting language (Python, R, etc…)
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
Preferred But Not Mandatory
- Experience working with clinical data.
- Experience in academic or commercial precision oncology settings.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, diagnostic testing, clinical study designs, biomarker data, statistical methods, adaptive designs, regulatory guidelines (such as CLIA/CAP and FDA).
- Hands-on scientific programming experience using Python.
- Strong statistical and/or machine learning background.
- Peer-reviewed publications in oncology, cancer biology, bioinformatics, precision medicine, or related domains.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.