Xplor is a global technology company, providing holistic solutions for “everyday life.” From going to the gym or a studio, dropping your kids off at childcare, and getting something at home repaired, our software helps businesses overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
We are seeking a Product Designer or Senior Product Designer to join our dynamic design team focused on one of our flag-ship product’s, Mariana Tek. You’ll create elegant and intuitive design solutions that enable boutique studios to connect their clients with amazing fitness experiences.
Some Of The Other Responsibilities You’ll Have
As a product designer, you’ll deal in pixels, but you’ll also play an integral role in our product’s success by being the voice of the user and promoting UX best practices. From ideating towards the next great feature to giving detailed feedback on production code, a Product Designer at Xplor is involved in every phase of product development.
- Work closely with Product and Research to translate user-needs and business-problems into straightforward, detailed, and beautifully crafted design solutions
- Explore complex problem spaces, rapidly iterate, generate multiple solutions, and evaluate tradeoffs with the broader team
- Deliver design concepts as customer flows, journey maps, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Frequently review your work with Product Design Leads and the full design team in critique sessions
- Regularly run both moderated and unmoderated usability testing to validate your work with end-users
- Create detailed spec design documents and work directly with engineers to execute on shippable products
- Contribute to an evolving design system furthering consistency across our product suite
- Actively contribute to the Xplor design team culture, maintaining a healthy and exciting working environment
- An exceptional portfolio that shows your strengths in both UX and visual design
- 3-5+ years of product design experience at a software company or agency
- Experience designing for web and mobile applications
- Experience designing for initiatives and projects from beginning to end with a track record of success
- Compelling presentation and communication skills. You can speak succinctly and thoughtfully about your design work.
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding of the development process. You understand the impact of design decisions and can talk-the-talk with developers
- Bonus points. You have hands-on FE development experience and feel comfortable tinkering with css or building a codepen
- Proven evaluative research skills. You are comfortable performing both moderated and unmoderated evaluative research
- Highly proficient with design tools (we’re a big fan of Figma)
- Experience using and/or building design systems
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Flexible PTO
- 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Unfortunately, we can not sponsor working visas, so all applicants will need to have work authorization in the US.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.