Xplor is a global provider of business management software, payments and value-added services that power boutique studio, gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers across the globe. Our ambition is to empower passionate people and deliver a compelling integrated proposition to enable clients to spend more time growing their business.
Xplor has brought together 20 different software and payment processing brands to create Fitness and Wellbeing vertical business. Across North America Xplor currently goes to market with 7 software brands including Marianatek, Perfectmind, BrandBot, ZingFit, Xplor Studio, TrueCoach and PTMinder. There’s more than 900 of us in the global Xplor Fitness and Wellbeing team and we’re passionate about enabling gym and studio owners, leisure centers, and personal trainers to deliver better business outcomes for themselves and their customers.
At Xplor our Product Marketers build and tell inspirational stories with cutting-edge content to clients and prospects worldwide. They develop compelling product positioning and messaging, deliver integrated go-to-market programs driving growth, build impactful content for our marketing campaigns and events, and enable our sales teams to execute at their best.
In this role you’ll lead the marketing strategy/delivery of the go-to-market plan in the ‘Recreation’’ segment of our business, which cover enterprise and municipal clients. You will develop compelling product positioning and messaging, deliver integrated go-to-market programs driving growth, build impactful content for our marketing campaigns and events, and enable our commercial teams to execute at their best. You will partner closely with key clients, community and influencers, as well as sales and product stakeholders across the organization to drive measurable impact in the North American market.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering compelling stories and content, enabling sales teams, and driving pipeline with targeted marketing activities in partnership with field marketing and commercial sales teams. You will have a great track record of managing integrated product campaigns and interpreting results. In addition you will act as our brand ambassador and build programs that capitalise on consumer behaviour trends.
- Be the champion, evangelist and product marketing engine behind your product segment globally, focusing on the key markets, driven by TAM and market opportunity, to drive pipeline generation and growth.
- Develop segment-based market and buyer research that fuels go-to-market planning, campaign strategies and awareness, providing compelling insights for sales teams and externally-facing assets.
- Partner with relevant Field Marketing teams to orchestrate the delivery of buyer campaigns in each region to drive pipeline generation and growth for your brand/segment
- Collaborate with field marketing peers and other stakeholders to curate and produce relevant content for target buyers and industries that fuel the regional demand generation engines.
- Partner with sales and field marketing teams in developing regional customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use.
- Support the launch process for key product launches through the local buyer campaign execution, including regional localisation of launch plans and content as required.
- Monitor and report on the performance of products in the markets they’re sold and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts.
- Align with Sales and regional Field Marketing teams to develop and deliver sales enablement plans that underpin campaign execution including lead generation and follow up.
- Support demand generation and deal acceleration through crafting and presenting compelling content at events and webinars, including product presentations and demonstrations.
- Research, develop and continually update competitor intelligence and your positioning in relation to each competitor
Experience / Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience in Product marketing or product sales
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience in fast growth Saas-based software companies
- Experience with, knowledge of, and passion for B2B Saas Software products
- Extensive background in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns focused on specific market segments. A full understanding of how to segment the market and audience relative to a specific product and identify the appropriate targets.
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills to keep programs and teams on track, and knowing when to ask for help.
- Strong communication, story-telling, and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to navigate a complex organisation to drive projects from idea to execution fast
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
- Strategic thinker with a growth mindset, a bias for action and a comfort with numbers
- Previous success working in a matrix organisation and/or cross-functional environment
- Be a highly professional leader and team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and Salesforce CRM is critical
- Previous experience working abroad or in an international capacity in a global company
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More About Us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.