Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Here at UnitedHealth Group, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing within the Optum Life Sciences business. The role is responsible for developing strategies and tactical plans to support new product and program launches as well as go-to-market materials for the existing portfolio. These activities will ultimately deliver relevant, meaningful differentiation that creates brand loyalty and drives sales growth.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Contribute to the development of differentiated product messaging
- Support selling efforts through ongoing and timely communications and delivery of evolving product positioning, updated sales tools, competitive analyses and new or developing market dynamics
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and keep them informed about campaign plans, results, and status of key initiatives
- Support product launches by project managing the go-to-market plans
- Coordinate client communications, user groups and other retention activities
- Support competitive and industry research and understand market landscape
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of B2B health care marketing or market research experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute on multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25-30%
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industry
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: marketing, marketing manager, product marketing, Optum, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group, telecommute, remote, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately, #RPO