Description: Our client is currently seeking a Product Specialist 4 (Product Management)
Duration: 12 Months
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Experience in the Digital Enterprise Engineering space, with exposure to the various Engineering segments
• Exposure to and familiarity with Software Architecture
- 2+ years of experience leading teams in the values, principles and practices of Agile Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- 5+ years of experience in developing and communicating product vision; capturing and modeling end-user and stakeholder needs (functional & non-functional) to lead backlog refinement and product development.
- 5+ years of experience with building relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in a customer facing environment and have been directly involved in gathering requirements.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Exposure to Model Based Engineering
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
For More Please reach out: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] || 610-709-6248
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]