Our client is seeking a Production Assurance Senior Analyst to join their team.
The candidate will need to be comfortable with a flexible work schedule given the type of work. Initially the resource will work on-site (dependent upon COVID-19), Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM to train with our SPoCs. This training will take place over ~1-2months. Then the candidate will slowly transition to an off-hour schedule (working remotely) Friday - Tuesday, 8PM-5AM.
A critical role providing 24X7 on call support to our partners and the internal Single Point of Contact (SPoC) /IT RM team. The standard hours are Friday - Tues 8PM to 5AM. However, the resource must be able to accommodate a flex schedule for training and support based on the needs of our partners, which could cause hours and days to shift. One key responsibility will be supporting the rotating SPoC team during major incidents and events by assisting with engagement, communication, impact analysis and incident research. In addition, candidate should have a working knowledge of firewalls and networking/infrastructure to assist in submitting and overseeing successful implementation of partner requests (i.e. firewall changes, whitelisting URLs, and password/credential resets.
This resource will be responsible for the review, management and analysis of contractual SLAs, review and classification of daily change records that impact the delivery of IT services to our partners, monitoring those changes, reporting, process management, and incident management. This position will also support overnight changes and validations to ensure all changes implement successfully, with minimal to no disruption to the IT services delivered to our retail partners. In addition, this resource will also be responsible for proactive monitoring utilizing internal tools to identify potential risks to service and/or anomalies in our applications utilized by our retail partners.
Analysis & Solution Definition:
- Understands the internal and partner IT structure and operational processes
- Analyze and document required information as it relates the CRS partners (i.e. network diagrams, partner profiles, process documents)
- Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes
- Review of raw data and reports to identify where possible repeat incidents are occurring across the organization and manage issues through to resolution
- Review and classify change records that impact the delivery of IT services to the partners
Technical Recommendations, Testing, and Coordination:
- Working knowledge of Networking/Infrastructure to collect details and requirements for Firewall and other infrastructure requests
- Understand technical design specifications
- May be involved with actual testing planning, development of scripts, and testing execution
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommends solutions to key stakeholders
- Participate in postmortem investigations to identify root cause, develop long-term solutions, and implement process enhancements
- Working knowledge of CRS Partner network diagrams and communicate how the Partners technology interacts with internal systems
- Coordinate partner and firm changes with internal and external contacts, to ensure success of changes, with minimal disruption to the IT services delivered to the partner
We do not require the resource to code, and we are not looking for programmers or developers.