Manufacturing related Program Manager
Work Location/Client Office – have to travel twice a week.
West Point, PA or Rahway NJ
- Successfully plan, control and manage major customer programs, which require the commitment of significant skills and resources, in a highly regulated environment.
- Manage multifunction and multiple teams efforts to plan and implement multiple, integrated DeltaV system solutions
- Knowledge of MES / ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions
- Knowledge of ANSI/ISA-95 standards
- Overall responsibility for successful on time, on scope and on budget delivery of major program
- Engage with each site OSI PI PM to provide a template approach to building out the site plans
- Budget tracking, Resource tracking, standard Governance, RAID processes and associated escalations