Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Program Security Officer
Amentum is seeking a Program Security Officer (PSO) to support our IC customer. PSO responsibilities and expectations are as follows:
- Carry out the pertinent security requirements and establish a secure mission environment in accordance with National Security guidelines and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs).
- Implementation of national program security policy directives throughout each phase of the acquisition cycle (i.e., research and development, testing, production, delivery, integration, launch, operations, and closeout) and for providing security guidance concerning personnel, physical, operational, technical, information, industrial, counterintelligence, and computer security issues to government and contractor personnel.
- Cognizant security sponsors for numerous sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIFs) throughout the United States and perform regular assessments of SCIF efficacy in protecting information.
- Overseeing the daily administration of all security aspects of their assigned program.
- Assist program management in understanding and implementing security initiatives and develop risk management methodologies to minimize cost while maximizing protection to the program's most sensitive assets.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 6 years' experience, with Bachelor's degree/experience could be used in lieu of degree
- Candidate should have excellent communication, judgment and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, DCIDS, ICDs, and Executive Orders, to ensure security compliance
- Previous security experience with the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge of the various security disciplines such as physical security, personnel security, information system security and industrial security to determine, apply, and monitor appropriate security requirements for assigned programs.
- Experience with standard Microsoft suite products (Word, Excel)
- Ability to obtain/maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement