MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Any applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coding all fuel charges, timesheets, material purchases, and expense reports charged to each project, so a P&L statement can be created for weekly reviews. They will track the dollar amount, profit, and loss for each project. Also, they will organize permits. This position supports the Project Management and Construction teams and works with other personnel in the department.
1. Create a P&L of every project for weekly review.
2. Code charges correctly to projects.
3. Code and submit subcontractor and vendor invoices for payment.
4. Submit billing to Accounts Receivable so customers can be invoiced.
5. Take progress reports or dailies and create red line/as-built drawings.
6. Track and coordinate all project permits required for the completion of the project milestones.
7. Follow up with vendors regarding permits.
8. Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.