MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working for the largest privately held General Contractor in the U.S.
- Pipeline of Large Federal and Government projects
- Largest Privately held General Contractor
- Complex Federal and Government work in the country
- $5 Billion in Revenue and over a century of work
- Managing, mentoring, and leading a team
- Managing a $60 Million projects that 18 months of construction
- Timeline of the projects- starts in October
- Must have a bachelor's degree : construction science, management etc.
- Must have experience in $45 Million Plus projects - most of their projects range from $60 - $100+ Million
- Must have experience managing and leading a team with ground up large construction experience
- Must have federal experience or government type work. Ideally working for the Corps or big institution experience '
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Structure
- Company Truck and Phone
- Health Benefits and other Insurances