Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: 100-150k plus Equity
Prefer Dallas/Fort Worth area but will look at Remote US bases on exp.
100-150k Base salary plus Equity in a startup company backed by several major US Banks
Wants Project manager who can manage professional services projects nationwide. Wants someone with a good Finance, Fintech or Capital Markets exp.
Summary of Position:
As the Manager of Professional Services, your mission is to lead, manage and grow multiple teams of professionals that will provide expert project management and business analysis and successfully deploy innovative SaaS solutions to our clients in Financial Services.
You will lead and coach cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams, while designing, implementing, enforcing and continuously improving processes.
The Manager, Professional Services will be a strategic, innovative thinker who has proven they can consistently execute to achieve outstanding delivery, customer service while at the same time inspire, train and develop a world class team of professional services.
• Directs and oversees project management and business analyst teams to ensure IT programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements to improve revenue and margins
• Anticipate organizational needs and requirements in building a scalable professional services practice, including needed skillsets, tools to support sales and delivery activities
• Lead team to develop and drive efficiencies through standardizations
• Facilitate strong team building relationships and work closely with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Support and Engineering Teams to understand customer needs and maintain customer engagement, promote user adoption and encourage additional expansion and 3rd party integrations
• Build a culture of talent development by building career paths, goal setting, continuous feedback, mentoring and training.
• Provide Agile and scrum coaching and mentorship on projects of medium to large size and complexity
• Develop estimates, both high-level and detailed, for project work, schedule, cost, and resources. Work with project managers and scrum masters to build the overall sprint, release or project plan and manage resource and deliverable dependencies
• Identify, secure, and coordinate implementation of internal and external resources and expertise as appropriate to achieve project objectives; negotiate changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines
• Ensure that all projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established best practices and methodologies
• Aggressively manage project change to ensure that your projects meet prioritized deliverable, time, and cost commitments
• Manage and report on project Risk; ensure that risks are identified and managed proactively; develop and implement risk management plans including mitigation activities
• Contribute to maturing Agile Project and Project Management methodologies, process and procedures that will support Company short and long term goals
• Collaborate with functional areas through the life cycle of the project
• Demonstrate your ability to use enterprise project tools effectively to execute projects, deliver status, manage resources and capacity, and project budgets
• Develops and implements processes and policies, directs project management staff and business analysts and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of Information Technology Professional Services experience
• 5+ years as a Project Manager
• 3+ years of managing multi-project/Sr. Project large scale initiatives
• PMP, CSM, Agile Certifications preferred
• 10+ years experience in Fintech, SaaS
• Financial Services/Wealth Management industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS world within FinTech including identifying customer pain points and delivering solutions
• Thrive on effectively influencing C-Level technologists to influence them in an advisory capacity
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to create meaningful metrics, KPIs, measurable goals and build a roadmap to accomplish those goals
• Leads and directs the work of others
• Proven delivery track record and project management skills; ability to organize multiple complex projects, strong attention to detail, and the ability to lead highly complex and visible initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced organization with aggressive project technology, feature, and schedule goals
• Understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experience scaling a professional services organization
• Strong project resourcing and budgeting skills
• Proven communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
• Proven team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
• Excellence in leadership and coaching toward high performance, by example and direction
• Integrity, accountability, professionalism, honesty, self-confidence, respect and conviction
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]