Gain a deep understanding of One Call Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) product and provider partners.
Build a relationship with the provider network and serve as a point of contact for providers and the plan. Coordinate orientations and provide training to providers on the plan, its policies, and the benefits of joining the network. May conduct credentialing audits or site assessments and vehicle inspections as needed. This is a remote position.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop project plans for engaging and communicating with providers, grow provider network
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify ways to improve the product; partner with providers to optimize performance metrics
- Serve as the primary liaison between One Call and the participating provider community who service our members in Medicaid/Medicare product lines throughout the country
- Build and maintain strong relationships with providers by offering excellent customer service with routine and targeted education via in-person or virtual trainings for the purpose of continued education regarding policies/initiatives. Service also includes prompt follow up regarding contracting, credentialing, trip scheduling, claims, and other issues as presented
- Conduct on-site visits, telephonic conversations and written communications with individuals including providers, functional departments, and their leadership
- Perform on-site and virtual provider orientations and town hall meetings for new providers regarding policies, procedures, billing and company-wide initiatives
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% in accordance with local pandemic prevention guidelines