Work you'll do
The Education & Workforce Development core commitment team is part of Deloitte's Purpose Office and works across Deloitte to build bridges and pathways between education, skills training, and employment for populations historically excluded by society. Internally, we advance efforts that promote more equitable outcomes in our own internal practices and systems. Externally, we work with client teams, social impact organizations, and coalitions to help improve and increase education and workforce development pathways to family-sustaining careers.
As the EDWFD Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Driving work and developing collateral for EDWFD in a complex, project-based environment to support the portfolio of programs and initiatives aligned with EDWFD, potentially including strategy, eminence, project management, communications, talent transformation, and program measurement and evaluation
- Supporting the program management of the EDWFD scope of work, including regular status reporting and maintaining project workplans
- Researching and establishing analytical frameworks and conducting business analyses
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Developing high quality, executive level presentations and reports
- Managing deadlines and tasks independently, likely balancing multiple quick turn deliverables with longer term strategy execution simultaneously
In order to amplify and advance Deloitte's purpose, enable all professionals to act on their purpose and passions, and guide clients on their own purpose journeys, we've created Deloitte's Purpose Office. Our goals for the Purpose Office are to drive a consistent strategy around our purpose as an organization and ultimately deepen the impact and positive change we are making for our people, clients, and communities.
Minimum 16+ years (Without a Bachelor's Degree) or 4+ years (with a Bachelor's degree) or
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels;
- Researching experience, including benchmarking, data collection and analysis and database development;
- Creating professional networks, cultivating strong relationships, organizing and collaborating with individuals at all levels of seniority and lines of the organization, as well as externally.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated record of success with projects that require strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with social impact-focused businesses, philanthropies, and nonprofits
- General understanding of key issues and challenges in the education and workforce/talent development arena
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the demands of working in a start-up type of environment
- Growth mindset and passion for seeking out and sharing research and resources
- Ability to cut through jargon and create simple communications
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada , Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425 to $159,165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.