On Point Technology is a private software company employing technology enthusiasts who deliver services and commercially available web-based software products in support of state workforce agencies.
On Point Technology is looking for a Quality Analyst, who can write automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
Required Skills and Experience
• Undergraduate degree, and 5+ Year Experience
• Familiar with testing of websites, including mobile
• Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, JMeter, Web Services, Unit Testing, etc.)
On Point Technology employees may participate in a variety of benefit programs and make choices based on individual needs and interests.
An employee’s compensation package may include:
• Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Income Protection Plan (Life and Disability Coverage)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Custodial Care)
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Benefit Waiver Allowance
In Addition, Eligible Employees Are Offered
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Diversity & Inclusion
On Point Technology strives to attract and retain the best people and provide an environment where they can all develop professionally and build a rewarding career. As a result, we have an environment rich in diversity that acknowledges everyone’s uniqueness, values his or her skills and contributions, and promotes respect, personal achievement, and stewardship.
On Point Technology is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.
• No search firms or employment agencies, please.