Position: Certified/Licensed Real Estate Appraiser
Work Hours: 40 Hours per week with possible over time
If you are interested to more about the position you can directly call at 973-813-1023 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
· Performs all aspects of complex residential appraisal and/or appraisal review assignments which may include full-inspection walk-throughs, drive-by and/or desk assignments.
· Completes or reviews appraisals ensuring reports are in compliance with regulatory and bank policy.
· Assignments may include SFR, land and residential property (1-4 units) at any transactional amount, with focus on high dollar transactional assignments, and assignments with higher risk levels as designated by the business unit.
· Consistently provides good quality reports and meets service expectations on the most complex and high risk assignments.
· May provide guidance to others regarding the high risk and complex appraisals.
· 5+ years of valuation experience Certified Appraiser.
· Must be *CERTIFIED Real Estate Appraiser with 5 year minimum experience
· Must be able to work 40 hours/week reviewing broker and appraisal valuation products for Default Servicing.
· Must work from home office with secured private internet source.
· Candidates must be willing to set up their own laptop and follow guided training modules with full comprehension and retention.