Title: Real Estate Closer Assistant
Location: San Antoino, TX
- Need to be strong with fulfillment/mortgage loans
- March 8th start date
- They prefer mortgage experience...it does not need to be 2 years but there experience needs to be within the past 2 years or be really strong on the real estate side
- Responsible for performing multiple administrative tasks for the loan processors.
- These tasks include working with third parties to gather required documentation, reviewing documents that are received for completion and accuracy, updating information in the loan origination system, and working with our internal partners to complete tasks on multiple loan files.
- Update insurance policies with correct mortgage information
- Contact title companies to gather documentation.
- Review appraisal status and follow up as needed
- Order appraisal valuations
- Enter scheduling requests into the system
- Send files to closing
- Contact realtors for required information and enter the information into the system
- Review application package documents and update with pay period information, employer name, bank statement dates, bank name, etc.
- Order and follow up on payoff requests
- Image documents
- Mail documents as needed
- Perform any administrative tasks as required by the Real Estate Fulfillment Manager Preferred
- 2 years mortgage experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal/phone skills
- Self-Motivated with strong desire to succeed
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Real Estate Industry
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 56% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women's Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer