Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Wood beams, a roaring stone fireplace in the lobby, and soaring Texas views all come together in La Cantera Resort & Spa. Inspired by world-famous King Ranch in South Texas, the lobby décor is a nod to the ranch’s “Big House.”
Rustic furnishings, warm colors, and the spirit of hospitality all harken to the legacy of the “Big House.”
One of the premier luxury resorts in San Antonio, La Cantera reimagines its ranch roots through 496 rooms, 34 boutique-style Villas, and an exclusive adults-only floor. Overlooking 550 acres of The Texas Hill Country, La Cantera has become one of the most sought after San Antonio resorts.
At La Cantera, sophistication meets relaxation. Every experience provides the opportunity to discover something new. From our 25,000 sq. ft destination spa, Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness, to two championship golf course, guests can immerse themselves in the San Antonio scenery. Unlike other Hill Country resorts, La Cantera invites the peaceful Hill Country ambiance into every space.
These San Antonio accommodations embrace the intimacy of a boutique resort while still nodding to their Texas setting. Spacious living areas, cozy beds, and thoughtful amenities set these rooms apart from other San Antonio Hill Country suites. Each of these San Antonio suites and rooms encourages rest and relaxation so guests leave feeling renewed.La Cantera is considered one of the top places to stay in The Hill Country. While there are many places to stay in San Antonio, La Cantera doesn’t just stand for great vacations. It stands for better living. Whether guests seek a romantic getaway in San Antonio or a family adventure, La Cantera offers engaging resort experiences for both.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a dynamic, engaging and culture driven Recruiting Manager to recruit, hire, and cultivate a “Be the Difference” culture. This position will work with the Director of Human resources to partner with hotel leadership with a focus on recruiting and hiring the best of the best for the property.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications. Assist with creation or updating job descriptions.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting agencies, colleges, universities and job sites. Attends Job Fairs and Career Fairs.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Conduct all pre-screening of line and management position applicants (internal and external).
- Own a candidate oriented hiring process to ensure we deliver timely feedback to candidates and maintain ongoing dialogue throughout the hiring process.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Maintain all open positions and requisitions, as well as the hiring process within our HRIS system.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Provides assistance to applicants and all employees visiting Human Resources office.
- Responsible for filling positions within the timeframe of the established goal.
- Assist with all other Human Resource functions within the hotel, as needed.
What are we looking for?
- Solid Hotel/Restaurant recruitment experience. Expert knowledge with Internet search tools/techniques and state-of-the-art search and recruiting methodology.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding personnel and company information.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Versatile, organized, courteous, motivated with a “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Microsoft Office. Expert knowledge of HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Workday.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.