This position will ensure that expected revenue and customer satisfaction goals are accomplished in the West and South Texas Region within Wilbert Funeral Services INC
Personal Car Mileage will be reimbursed. Travel & Expenses are covered at 100%. Estimated Travel Requirements 75%.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achievement of Territory Sales Revenue Plan (In Total, Focused Product Categories, & By Customer)
- Design and execute effective business plans linked to the overall sales strategy, with corresponding customer calls.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the formal sales process in terms of positively increasing revenue.
- Possesses the required sales skills and competencies to be successful in their role.
- Participates in an effective sales training and development program to achieve overall success and capabilities.
- Reviews the sales performance of each assigned territory account and primary product group category to determine the successful performance of each or determines the needed root cause/countermeasure analysis. Responsible for the ultimate execution of the countermeasures and actions.
- Routinely travels to visit all assigned accounts, demonstrating the required work ethic, organization, execution of business planning, in-person customer impact, and overall sales skills and competencies.
- Participates in routine formal performance appraisal discussions with direct management on an ongoing basis.
- Develops close relationships with key customers throughout the field sales territory.
- Works aggressively to close all sales opportunities.
- Routinely maintains the company’s CRM / Sales Call Management System & Sales Reporting process
- Effectively communicates any customer concerns, comments, or complaints to the home office per practice and policy; follows-up as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Attends required sales meetings, business meetings, and industry conventions.
- Helps to assimilate necessary information towards business plan development inclusive of market sizing, SWOT analysis, market projections; other ad-hoc analysis, and special assignments as required.
- Able to prepare and deliver impactful executive-level presentations.