Title: Senior Data Scientist
Salary: $150,000-200,000 (DOE)
- 4+ years of Data Science experience
- Experience working in the oil & gas industry
We are an AI driven startup based in Texas. As we continue to rapidly grow, we are looking to hire a talented and experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our team immediately. You will help us build our world-class machine learning platform for the energy industry.
We are looking for additional talented technologists to help us improve and expand our product portfolio. This is a hands-on data science and machine learning role that directly impacts our customers' key strategic decisions.
We are looking for someone with strong python coding skills and experience working in the oil and gas industry.
This Is The Role For You If You
- Enjoy working on small, highly collaborative teams
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working across teams to deliver combined solutions that work well for our customers
- Are able to influence through well-reasoned ideas and clear communication
- Enjoy team and company successes as much as your own
- Enjoy owning a deliverable from start to finish
- Are happy to task switch when necessary to help teams succeed
- Enjoy knowing what's happening across the entire company
This is a 100% remote full time, permanent position.
- Candidates with completed questionnaires will be reviewed first!--
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with a small team of data scientists, software engineers and domain experts to build the next generation of our platform
- Develop novel solutions to open-ended, challenging and long-standing industry problems
- Engage in thought leadership within the company and community
This role is a hands-on data science/machine learning position working with time-series data to deliver quick and accurate forecasts for the oil and gas industry.
What You Need for this Position
- B.S. in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- 4+ years of hands-on data science and machine learning experience
- Strong python coding skills
- Onshore Oil & Gas industry experience
- Strong hands-on experience with the PyData stack (e.g., scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy)
- Practical experience with classical machine learning algorithms, frameworks, and best practices
- Experience modeling time series and spatial datasets
- Experience going from algorithm development to production code
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (e.g., git, unit tests, CI)
Nice To Haves
- Master's Degree or PhD
- Model interpretation and explainability tools (e.g., Shapley, LIME)
- Database query & ETL (SQL & NoSQL)
- AWS tools (e.g., lambda, EC2, etc.)
- Linux systems and command-line interfaces (e.g., bash)
- Previous work on an agile team
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Clear understanding of work/life balance
- We are known for our culture!
So, if you are a Remote Senior Data Scientist with Oil and Gas experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Rachel Reid
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RR9-1691436L922 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Rachel Reid - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.