Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Wood beams, a roaring stone fireplace in the lobby, and soaring Texas views all come together in La Cantera Resort & Spa. Inspired by world-famous King Ranch in South Texas, the lobby décor is a nod to the ranch’s “Big House.” Rustic furnishings, warm colors, and the spirit of hospitality all harken to the legacy of the “Big House.”
One of the premier luxury resorts in San Antonio, La Cantera reimagines its ranch roots through 496 rooms, 34 boutique-style Villas, and an exclusive adults-only floor. Overlooking 550 acres of The Texas Hill Country, La Cantera has become one of the most sought after San Antonio resorts.
At La Cantera, sophistication meets relaxation. Every experience provides the opportunity to discover something new. From our 25,000 sq. ft destination spa, Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness, to two championship golf course, guests can immerse themselves in the San Antonio scenery. Unlike other Hill Country resorts, La Cantera invites the peaceful Hill Country ambiance into every space.
These San Antonio accommodations embrace the intimacy of a boutique resort while still nodding to their Texas setting. Spacious living areas, cozy beds, and thoughtful amenities set these rooms apart from other San Antonio Hill Country suites. Each of these San Antonio suites and rooms encourages rest and relaxation so guests leave feeling renewed.
La Cantera is considered one of the top places to stay in The Hill Country. While there are many places to stay in San Antonio, La Cantera doesn’t just stand for great vacations. It stands for better living. Whether guests seek a romantic getaway in San Antonio or a family adventure, La Cantera offers engaging resort experiences for both.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
As a Spa Reservations Agent, you will have the opportunity to providing exceptional customer service to guests looking to reserve reservations at Loma de Vida. You will be responsible for creating a positive guest interaction that will build the guests anticipation for their upcoming visit. You will also be knowledgeable on providing accurate information to our guests on room packages, special promotions at the resort, and special events going on during their stay. This role is the key to helping our guests discover their “Wanderlust” experience! As a Spa Reservations Agent, you will exemplify La Cantera Resort and Spa culture while working to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous hotel or resort experience preferred
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.