Commercial OR Enterprise Sales Account Executive - 100% REMOTE
* Multiple openings available
Commercial Account Executive / Enterprise Account Executive -
GavinHeath is partnering with a SaaS client looking to add several Commercial Account Executives and Enterprise Account Executives to their team. The role is a Direct Hire / Permanent position in which the Sales Professional will be responsible for closing new business deals with Commercial or Enterprise Mid-Market companies. The ideal candidate will be attentive to existing customers and will continue to build on the relationship by identifying and closing new sales opportunities. You will partner with other internal business lines to secure deals that impact the bottom line.
- Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently manage the accounts within an assigned territory.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline with minimal supervision.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Utilize outstanding communication skills, and sales savvy combined with industry and company knowledge to close deals
- Build and maintain close relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders internally, and externally
- Understand market trends and interpret data relevant to company initiatives.
- 3-5+ years of full cycle B2B SaaS sales experience with focus on new logo acquisition, using value selling approach.
- Goal oriented, with a track record of over achievement (President's Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity and pipeline development.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Experience selling into accounts with employee range of 250 – 1,500.
- LIFE SCIENCES selling experience highly preferred.
- Competitive base salary + 50/50 Commission Structure
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages, as well as board games (Applicable to in office employees)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- SoFi online financial services: Student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing
- FREE lifetime membership to company software
Qualified candidates will be contacted quickly via phone.
GavinHeath provides equal opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition, to federal law requirements, GavinHeath complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities or otherwise operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.