We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervises the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family style meals.
- Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.