Leidos has an opportunity for a Security Engineer at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance.
The Security Engineer for this effort is responsible for: 1) Providing technical direction for Air Force customers migrating to Commercial Cloud Services (C2S); 2) playing a key role in integrating all cloud solutions and strategies into the Risk Management Framework and overall business practices; 3) possessing the technical understanding to provide expert guidance about AWS, IC ITE GovCloud, IC ITE C2S, and other federal government community or emerging cloud frameworks; 4) Communicate with Air Force Commercial Cloud Services (AFC2S) team members, delegated authorizing officials and other government security representatives; 5) adherence to all aspects of the Information Assurance (IA) program; 6) preparation of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documents and procedures throughout the entire systems development life cycle.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, IT Security Management, Computer Science or related Information Technology field OR (experience may be substituted in lieu of degree)
- DoD 8570 IAT-II or above
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Functional integration and implementation of security concepts within government networks
- Experience in cloud environments for one or more of the following: AWS, Google, MS Azure, IBM, Oracle, IC ITE GovCloud, C2S or government and intel community cloud frameworks
- Experience with authorization and accreditation on government or classified networks
- Working knowledge of XACTA or eMASS
- Understanding of NIST 800-53 Revision 4 and Committee on National Security Systems Instructions (CNSSI) 1253
- 1-2 years of Systems administration experience in either Microsoft or Linux environments
- Knowledge of device hardening concepts and implementation with relation to ACAS and STIG processes
- 1-2 years Cloud Solutions Engineering or Cloud Security Operations Center
- Commercial Cloud Services Provider certifications (preferred)
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience
- Knowledge of with various security concepts: enterprise cloud architecture, infrastructure security and compliance, data encryption, continuous monitoring, vulnerability assessment, security control validation, etc.