Warren Oil has an immediate need to for a full time in-house Security Officer for our San Antonio, TX manufacturing Facility! The Security Officer / Access Controller is responsible for coordinating, directing and recording access to the facility by various freight service providers, vendors and visitors. This position is highly visible and requires a person with excellent interactive and problem solving skills. Hours for this role will be 6pm - 6am and able to work weekends holidays.
- Fulltime opportunity
- Competitive pay
- Maintain safe environment by being a highly visible deterrent to outside influences
- Coordinate facility access and other requirements with various departments
- Ensure correct procedural implementation and documentation
- Maintain safe, clean and organized work area
- Assure compliance with all safety, PPE and quality procedures relative to tasks
- Maintain appropriate records and reports relative to facility safety and integrity
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Available nights, weekends and holidays as may be required
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to bend, lift, stoop and squat as may be required
- Previous experience a plus
- Be able to work "shift work" to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess and exercise quality communication skills articulately and in writing.
- Be physically able to remain on their feet for extended periods of time and be able to bend, lift stoop and squat as may be required.
- Possess appropriate interpersonal skills.
Warren Oil is the largest independent blender and packager of lubricants to the automotive, agriculture, commercial and heavy duty markets in North America. The company operates six manufacturing and packaging facilities, located in North Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. Warren Oil markets its lubricants, both conventional and synthetic, domestically and internationally to over forty countries, under the WARREN brand, the LUBRIGUARD brand, the LUBRIGOLD brand and the ITASCA brand. Warren Oil also manufactures and markets private label products for a number of Fortune 500 companies in addition to manufacturing and marketing a full line of automotive and heavy duty chemicals, including anti-freeze and brake fluids, under its proprietary AUTOGUARD brand name.
Warren Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.