One of our clients in New Braunfels, Texas is seeking a Senior Accountant. This will be on a long-term contract basis. They offer the flexibility to work your own hours as this will be a part-time position consisting of 20-25 hours per week.
About the Company And Opportunity
- This client offers a friendly and collaborative office where people care about each other and work hard!
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader with an analytical mind, who operates well in a fast-paced environment.
Overview of The Senior Accountant Role
- Heavy manual reconciliations
- Oversee 1 Accounts Payable Specialist and 1 Payroll Clerk
- Asset inventory
- Assist with getting monthly financials ready
Preferred Qualifications For The Senior Accountant Role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOK UPS)
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a large ERP system preferred