SENIOR ACCOUNTANT CONSULTANT
Our client is in need of a Senior Accountant Consultant to take on a unique opportunity for a stable, long term assignment. They are an international start up organization-This company boasts a proven track record in asset management, over 135 combined years in the industry, and a global customer base. This Senior Accountant Consultant role will support the VP Controller in preparing the audit deliverables and financial statements for the company's secularization.
Responsibilities Of Senior Accountant Consultant
• Prepare reconciliations.
• Analyze the general ledger and prepare journal entries as needed.
• Responsible for closing the books for 3 securitizations.
• Prepare audit schedules and other audit deliverables.
• Construct draft financial statements and required footnotes.
• Work closely with external auditors.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Of Senior Accountant Consultant
• 4-year degree in accounting or finance.
• 10+ years of experience in accounting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience interacting with external auditors.
• Strong Excel skills.
• CPA strongly desired.