Senior Accountant | Fast Growth Fintech Start-Up | Remote
Harmonic are proud to be working with a fast-growth Fintech business that are looking for a knowledgeable and ambitious Senior Accountant to join their best in-class finance team.
This innovative business is growing phenomenally and have tripled their revenue from $15m to over $50m in the past year. They are looking to expand their US operations and build a team around this individual, reporting back to their London HQ. Now is an excellent time to join the team and help them achieve the ambitious goals they have for the next few years.
This business is renowned for their values led and mission focused work environment where inclusive and entrepreneurial culture are well supported. They are very passionate about what they do and are looking for ‘the best and brightest’ who share their enthusiasm for cutting-edge technology to join their organization.
The Senior Accountant will be an integral part of the finance team and will work very closely with the Controller to manage the accounting processes. This role will suit an ambitious individual with a keen eye for detail that wants to work in a fast-paced environment and gain exposure to commercial finance.
- Assist with the accounting processes and consistently look for ways to streamline and make improvements
- Work closely with the Senior leadership team to prepare and present financials
- Ensure that the company accounts are closed in a timely fashion and in accordance with GAAP
- Implement and maintain robust reporting and controls processes
- Preparing the business for audit and liaising with external parties
- Oversee the whole month-end process including the AP/AR function
- Ad-hoc project tasks and reporting
What you need
• 3+ years of experience in a general accounting function
• Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
• Experience working in a fast-paced work environment or VC-backed start up
• Good understanding of US tax filings
• Acute eye for detail and high working standards
• Passionate about working for a mission focused business
• Excellent communication skills
What we’d like to see
• Experience working in a scaling tech business
• Fintech experience
• Previous experience in Big 4 public accounting
• Previous experience in an international company working with multiple currencies
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Gursimran on [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.