Senior Accountant Needed for Growing Organization!Our client, in the North Central part of San Antonio is a growing, commercial real estate management company. We have partnered with them to fulfill an Accountant opportunity for a highly motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter searching for an accounting position with a wide ranging portfolio of responsibilities.The right person for this role is career-oriented and eager to develop relationships both internally and externally and is hands-on with daily responsibilities. The candidate should feel comfortable planning and working autonomously according to the designated objectives. Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as intermediate to advanced computer skills. Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment.Benefits include 401K, medical/dental benefits, and a fun/energetic work environment with happy hours and summer hours on Fridays. Job Responsibilities
- General ledger entries and trial balance management
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements, financial revision of 10+ entities.
- Prepares month end closing documents; year-end closing statements; and work with outside auditors as needed.
- Property level month-end financial includes: income statement, balance sheets, A/R, Rent Roll, Bank Recs
- Ad-hoc reports, including A/R aging, tenant maturities, depreciation schedules, construction schedules
- Property budgeting
- Monthly sales tax remission and returns, processing payroll, generating year end 1099s
- Work with property manager to interface with vendors and tenants as necessary
- Create and send invoices, maintain record of receivable aging and work on accounts receivable collections
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficiency with Yardi Real Estate Software, Sage, Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and ext