Here's the thing about challenges. They provide limitless opportunities for greatness. And what we have in mind for you is definitely big. At UnitedHealth Group, we're changing the future of health care and we have the expertise, advanced technology and global resources to make it happen. As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll work with the brightest minds in the business and find yourself digging deep to find the solutions to help people live healthier lives. You'll be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and forecasting data for operational and business planning to impact the health care system. What could be more satisfying than that? Join us!
The Senior Business Analyst, Vendor Management is responsible for supporting business processes that will lead to improved efficiency and better performance for the centralized Vendor Management Program, which exists to support care delivery organizations (CDO) across OptumCare. The position is responsible for providing professional assistance, project management, and recommendations on business needs. The position is responsible for providing analysis skills, monitoring organizational performance to plan, identifying factors to determine and recommend areas of business development and enhancement, and developing clear documentation and action plans to drive processes.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develops dashboards, reports, processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc milestones to support key goals of the vendor management program
- Recommends and implements new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve business processes, report content and completeness of information
- Manages SharePoint sites created to support key initiatives as well as audit, compile, and analyze data to create reports for various audiences including care delivery organization, Clinical Performance team, or broader OptumCare organization
- Serves as a liaison between departments, markets and IT for all vendor management program needs
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates programs and projects, coordinates business goals and objectives, collaborates with project team members, develops measureable project goals and objectives and monitors progress to completion. Facilitates communication between team members and identifies and coordinates assignment of internal and external resources to meet project requirements
- Conducts project and team meetings to include meeting regularly with project team to review deliverables and deadlines. Responsible for developing and updating various types of project documentation such as communication plans, project schedules, issue logs, standard operating procedures, program inventories, etc.
- Responsible for documenting and updating changes to workflow, training plans, policies and procedures, as directed
- Performs complex business analysis using appropriate project tools and identifies best practice approaches to ensure overall success
- Coordinates / facilitates meetings; prepares draft agendas for review with VP and Director; issues agendas with appropriate backup materials; sets up mega meeting; takes minutes, and provides follow-up correspondence
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.