At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant to join Risk Response Management (RRM) in supporting all testing, audit, and risk assessment activity for CSBBO Customer Service. This role will join the team of senior and lead consultants who act as the first points-of-contact for 2nd and 3rd line testing teams. RRM completes the work by demonstrating a basic understanding of Customer Service processes and its risks and controls. Then, navigating the matrixed environment of partners to opine and applying sound professional judgement based on carrying learned experiences forward. This is a highly autonomous role in a fast-paced environment in which work is completed at a high level of quality and always within deadline. It requires strong partnership and collaboration skills as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple review activities with varying levels of complexity and deadlines. Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
In this role, you will:
- Liaising between 2nd and 3rd line testing teams to effectively translates complex requests into understandable concepts and actions for Customer Service and business partners
- Supports the end-to-end testing process by sourcing accurate responses from authoritative sources ("filter not funnel approach); supports the most complex and visible engagements within the business
- Speaks on behalf of or in tandem with Customer Service and its lines of business as it pertains to review activities and audits - acts promptly to escalate concerns
- Prepares business partners in advance of process or topic overviews and walk-thru's
- Leads or oversees work being done to complete UDAAP process assessments
- Drafts and coordinates formal business responses to review activities
- Identifies and implements ways to improve operational effectiveness within Risk Response Management
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Contact center experience
- 2+ years of Control management experience
- 2+ years of Audit or testing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to understand downstream impacts and articulate them in a meaningful way
- Ability to articulate complex risk concepts and requirements in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent time management skills; work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote
- Ability to critically think and credibly challenge
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.