Thomas J. Henry Law is currently seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Accountant to join the team!
The ideal candidate will possess 4 or more years of experience as a CPA, with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Medical – 80% employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Life & other supplemental insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching (up to 4%)
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary gym membership
- Company events – to include giving back to the community!
Why Work Here?
This is the firm that will take your career to the next level. We focus on obtaining RESULTS for our clients!
Our law firm has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the country by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We consistently outperform our peers in categories such as:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Leadership
The Senior Corporate Accountant is responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for the firm. This individual will play a vital role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee individual accounting on client cases
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
- Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
If you are looking for the opportunity to make the most of your experience, talents and work ethic, we may be the place for you!