UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As an Azure implementation architect, your job is to develop solutions, implement projects, and set up monitoring systems for a variety of initiatives with a focus on creating, testing, deploying, and managing application and service software. This role provides systems support, executes cloud migration plans, and participates with clients to ensure the technical design of software meets functional and non-functional requirements. Create proposals for new features and design infrastructure to support Azure environment and associated projects. Work with cross-functional teams to assist with technical support and the development of new features.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide guidance on Azure cloud methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Implement solutions on Azure cloud framework to address various analytical projects and ML workflows
- Compare various architectural options and propose a solution that meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Document implementation approach and demo solutions
- Identify and communicate risks, assumptions, issues and decisions throughout entire project
- Proactively design shared assets to promote re-use
CLL Top 3
- Technical & Functional Skills
- Providing Support
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of overall IT industry experience
- 3+ years of expereience in Azure architecture role providing services and solutions on private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS
- Excellent technical architecture, communication, and organization skills to successfully operate as a leading member of a team that delivers quality services and solutions
- Experience with Azure ML and general knowledge of machine learning concepts
- Knowledge of cloud security including user access promoting minimum privilege, encryption at rest/transit, key vault management, vulnerability assessments
- Experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures focused on cloud technologies
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools
- Experience in solution delivery using Scaled Agile methodologies
- Microsoft certification
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $87,900 to $156,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Data Scientist Implementation Architect, Data Scientist, Implementation, Architect, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote