Sr. Developer - ServiceNow HR
100% Remote, Eastern Standard Time Zone preferred.
- Hiring a Senior ServiceNow Portal and UI developer with strong IT background and HR domain experience. He/she will be responsible for the development and solutioning of HR processes, Service Portal redesign, automation and services supporting global HR programs and services to be delivered globally at scale.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop and implement the solutions with ServiceNow HRSD to build new capabilities to establish HR processes.
- Design Service Portal leveraging UI Pages, templates, and Widgets to changes to navigation, menus, and layouts.
- Configuring Service Portal including Subpages, knowledge articles, search results and Case Management.
- Provides ServiceNow support, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex ServiceNow issues, unexpected results, and process flaws in close coordination with the team.
- Collaborates with primary vendor(s) and others to provide support for requests such as minor configuration enhancements and break-fix needs.
- Continuously increases technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in ServiceNow Community and other forums, including on-line discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, etc.
- Monitor and analyze ServiceNow performance and make recommendations to deliver greater operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Over 7 years of experience in IT with minimum of 3+ years of HR Domain Expertise on ServiceNow IT solutions for implementations.
- Techno-functional experience with HR implementation and domain; Understanding of HR business practices and various functions.
- Ability to create and edit pages, widgets and templates using the Service Portal Designer.
- Translating, with high fidelity, UI/UX designs and wireframes into functional and robust web pages using a combination of markup and template languages.
- Creating cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Refine usability and design concepts to create product experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies a plus
- Certifications: Implementation Specialist CIS & HRSD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies