SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER San Antonio, TX - up to $140,000 - Military Veteran Preferred (Job# 151)
Are you a skilled and licensed Electrical Engineer with experience in designing electrical power and lighting systems?
We are a leading Texas engineering services firm serving commercial, industrial, residential, healthcare, and technology industries.
Our Electrical Engineer Position pays up to $140,000.
- Salary $100,000 - $140,000 depending on your experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Receive annual bonuses based on performance and profitability
- Excellent medical & dental insurance
- Paid time-off and 401K with up to 3% match
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Strong Electrical Engineering background -- must be licensed.
- Experience in designing electrical power and lighting systems (through civilian or Military background)
- Background with Autodesk Revit - 3D modeling tool is a plus
- This position requires 10% travel to visit construction sites
- Leadership ability - you will be responsible of hiring and managing electrical staffs
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
WHY WE’RE A GREAT COMPANY
- Growing company with excellent benefits
- No ceiling career growth opportunity to earn more money and responsibility
- Veteran-friendly company…many managers and co-workers who are also military
- Work directly with the company President, leadership team and other skilled engineers who will mentor you and help with your career advancement
- Office culture fosters teamwork, creativity and job satisfaction
WHY WE LOVE HIRING MILITARY VETERANS/SPOUSES
- Great culture of service and discipline
- Leadership and team-work experience
- Strong, well-developed skill sets
APPLY EASILY AND QUICKLY!
- Our hiring manager, Brian Porter, will be in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss the next steps and schedule a potential interview
- We always respond; your application will not get lost in a black hole!
This position is open to everyone who applies, but we give special consideration to military veterans and spouses!