COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Senior Engineer, DevOps, Azure
Presidio is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our team in a remote capacity. The Senior Engineer role is varied in scope, technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.) and all ADO project management support/maintenance
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Write software, from build system automation to automated deployment, to scale our engineering delivery
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems/pipelines for our cloud and on-premise applications
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
- Document automation processes
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
- Support Azure DevOps project management reporting, configuration and application support.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory and other Serverless services
- Knowledge of PowerShell and Git
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure Repos, branching, code review and code analysis tools
- Proficient with Git, Git Flow, Azure DevOps
- Ability to assess the requirement, environment and suggest right tools / technologies
- Good knowledge on PowerShell scripting
- Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs and consuming from .Net Technologies and PowerShell
- Knowledge on different monitoring and logging solutions available on Azure
- Intimate hands knowledge of Azure Project Management maintenance, configuration and application support.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
- Responsible for production deployments using Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent work experience and/or military experience
- 5 years’ experience as an Azure DevOps Engineer
- 5 years’ experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Azure DevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.