Functioning as a full-service Payroll and HR department, we are a singular source for providing multiple HR solutions aimed at allowing
Our team has a long history of improving the HR of small and midsize businesses across the United States, and our client-focused approach is what has set us apart from the competition over the years.
Business is constantly evolving, and we’ve made it our mission to take care of our client’s most valuable resource— their people!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with Client and or Management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Consults on compliance questions and have good communication with clients.
- Consults with Clients using Clients company policies/practices, legal considerations, recommended resolution of complex employee relations issues.
- Consults with development or review of Employee Handbooks, policies and procedures
- Consults with clients regarding Wage and Hour, DOL , EEO Claims.
- Consults and coach Clients on performance management, attendance management, and behavior issues ensuring consistency of application and documentation.
- Consults with Client regarding conducting investigations into employee complaints, including interviews, report preparation and documentation as requested.
- Track employee relations data and enter interactions with clients into CRM.
- Assists with internal recruitment, interviewing candidates for selection forward to manager for interview as requested.
- Performance Review process and training assistance
- Provides support for unemployment processes as requested.
Education Experience Skills
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- HR Certification preferred
- Understanding of federal employment law, DOL, FLSA, FMLA,
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.