Contracting at EY
Whether you’re a first time contractor or a regular with us, feel part of a team and gain experience with exciting projects shaping the working world. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you will be involved in comes down to providing excellent customer service and helping ensure your multi-functional and multi-disciplinary teams do the same. Whether it is; working with client teams, overseeing design of SAP solutions implementations, you will build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to our clients.
As an Senior IS-Retail Solution Architect, you will leverage your experience in order to support our clients in defining the appropriate roadmaps for their SAP solutions and innovations journey.
Skills and attributes for success
•You are passionate about innovative technologies
•You can work in truly international teams and collaborate across levels
- 10 - 15 years+ experience with multiple e2e SAP IS-Retail implementations
- Minimum 3 full-cycle implementations in Retail (Exposure to convenience stores, groceries, or ideally retail O&G)
- Ideally in the F&B and Oil & Gas downstream (i.e. gas stations) sectors
- Experience in dealing with multiple legacy systems that IS-Retail needs to interface with
- Experience in 3rd party POS integration with IS-Retail
- Experience in retail-specific data – e.g. materials/articles, inventory, SKU etc
- Experience in multiple deployment approaches for retail organizations – e.g. pilot + planned roll-outs
- Can manage multi-functional and multi-disciplinary teams (on- and offshore)
- Excellent planning, organization skills – can lead and run client senior workshops
- Understands integrating IS-Retail with existing S4 functions (e.g. procurement, finance, logistics etc.)
- Understands integration of IS-Retail with Hybris
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment