***Remote Opportunity for Oregon, Washington, and Idaho Residents ONLY***
The ideal applicant will meet at least 80% of the criteria listed below;
- Cisco Certification; CCNP strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
- Palo Alto Certification; PCNSA or equivalent experience.
- Ability to implement Network Lifecycle.
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation.
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Background in data center network design strongly preferred.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols. (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Experience with NX-OS, IOS, FTD, and PAN-OS heavily preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of VPN – able to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Hands on experience with various VPN hardware strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge in managing a Network Monitoring Solutions or Syslog.
- Ability to troubleshoot packet-level issues using network protocol analyzers.
- Strong understanding and experience in wireless networking.
- Experience with VoIP systems – Implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting. (ShoreTel, Mitel, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with NPS, Radius, 802.1x, is preferred.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, AV and IDS/IPS concepts.
- Some ability to troubleshoot and maintain current in-house faxing solutions.
- Experience with SAN network solutions and ability to size necessary hardware.
- Windows server administration experience preferred.
- Some experience working with active directory, virtual hosts, virtual machines, is a plus.
- SAN experience is a plus.
- VMWare administration is a plus.
- May be required to take on Sever Administration roles.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- IT hardware or software certifications.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Assist researching security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends in security standards.
Formal Education in computer technology or 2+ years of computer and software support in a business environment.