LK Jordan has an immediate opening for a Senior Level Administrative Specialist. Ideal candidate must have 2-3 years supporting upper management professionals and must also be able to anticipate needs and have very strong communication and written skills. Knowledge of Google Suites is a PLUS! Schedule is Monday- Friday, from 8am-5pm. Pay starts at $18.03.
- Performs complex and confidential administrative functions including preparing presentations and composing and responding to internal and external correspondence
- Enters purchase requisitions, prepares payment requests and other departmental forms and documents. Reconciles and submits reports for corporate credit card accounts.
- Edits work done by others to check for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation; ensures that company policies and formats are adhered to; recommends revisions, and presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, and compiles documents for travel and community related meetings for various departments.
- Prepares and reconciles travel expense reports for the Director.
- Manages various administrative projects. Participates in gathering research and generates reports as needed. Notifies project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, adapts to changes in the work environment, manages multiple competing demands and is able to adapt to frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Is able to work evenings or weekends, if required.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with time sensitive documents.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully, making recommendations and maintains confidentiality.
- As timekeeper, is responsible for the verification of all time and attendance information.
- Assist in coordination and maintaining departmental fleet.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distribute incoming mail and other material to appropriate personnel, and prepares answers to routine letters.
- Organizes and prepares information for monthly Board and Committee Meetings, and Public meetings.
- Coordinates office activities such as, but not limited to, new employee orientation, and new software training and other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience as a senior level admin.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Proof of Education.
- Valid driver' s license.
- Bilingual speaker and writer in English and Spanish.
To apply, please submit resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.