Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Senior Network Administrator supports administration, maintenance and deployment of related hardware and software on Company’s network. This position oversees the day to day operation of computer networks including hardware/software support and secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation and is responsible for:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead strategy, design, configuration, and support of data center network infrastructure
- Assist in automating repeated tasks, including adding new equipment to monitoring
- Migrate heterogenous network documentation into single system
- Identify, design, and implement improvements in monitoring, reliability, and security
- Participate in meetings with other teams as subject matter expert
- Proactive and reactive response to network operation and security issues
- Leads assessment and deployment of new network technologies and techniques
What You'll Need
- Minimum of five years of experience managing mission critical networks
- Knowledge of the OSI model, primarily layers 1 through 4
- Expertise in IP routing, switching, network segmentation, QOS, SNMP, DNS, VLAN
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently
- Experience supporting networks for Linux servers (RedHat or CentOS preferred)
- Safely lift and move equipment weighing 25lbs or more
- Participation in on-call support rotation
- Expertise and certification for Fortinet firewalls and switches
- Experience managing networks carrying VOIP traffic
- Experience with Git, Ansible, Puppet, Wireshark, or similar tools
- Availability for occasional travel to data centers
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)