Amyx is seeking to hire a Senior Procurement Analyst/Government Purchase Card Program in San Antonio, TX. The successful candidates must have a course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree with a major in any field, that includes or is supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods or organization.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years direct Federal procurement experience in a GS-1102 (or similar) capacity of which a minimum of 5 years of direct Department of Defense (DoD) GPC Program experience, or other commensurate experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of DoD procurement policy.
- Exceptional knowledge of all phases of acquisition management.
- Knowledge of the methods of fact-finding, analysis, and resolution of complex problems, and the ability to assist in development of concrete action plans to solve problems.
- Exceptional knowledge of Federal and DoD contracting principles (Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD Directives and Instructions, laws, regulations, procedures and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert technical advice, staff coordination and consultation to foster formulating guidelines, implementing new developments, and providing expert interpretation.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate procedures and processes to management, co-workers, customers and stakeholders and provide guidance on pertinent changes to business functions and operations.
- Ability to plan and organize to systematically coordinate, track, and complete work flow in accordance with the unique procedures and guidelines of J4 Procurement management program (PMP).
- Ability to prepare, track, monitor and analyze contract data and provide information to write a clear concise report, as required by the procurement directive (PD).
- Ability to run reports, analyze, and collect data for quarterly, monthly and annual reviews.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project as well as with Adobe Acrobat.
Integrative Acquisition Environment
DOD acquisition system
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred majors/ semester hours spent towards accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods or organization.
- 10 years of direct Federal procurement experience in a GS-1102 (or similar) capacity of which a minimum of 5 years of direct Department of Defense (DoD) GPC Program experience, or other commensurate experience.
Exceptional knowledge of DoD procurement policy.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of Federal and DOD acquisition procedures
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.