Benefits and Features:
- Base salary up to $120K + up to 20% bonus
- Company subsidized employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee paid STD/LTD, and life insurance
- Employee Wellness Program with discounted gym, massage therapists, personal trainers, and nutrition counselors
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Apartment rental discounts
- Relocation assistance available
Role with the Company:
The Analyst reports to the President of the Acquisition Group. The Analyst is an investment professional who will provide analytics to assist the senior management team in the acquisition of multifamily assets. Will work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Work directly with firm's principals managing all stages of existing real estate projects.
- Develop financial analysis and modeling of potential opportunities, project management of new or existing consulting engagements, and cultivation of firm's client and investor relationships.
- Coordinate/manage due diligence review, underwriting and closing process.
- Perform a multitude of business development functions in search of new opportunities and contribute to the firm's future business strategy planning.
- Preparation of investment memos and presentations for potential clients and investors
- Represent the company in its interactions with prospective and existing clients, investors and third- parties including attorneys/accountants/consultants.
- Financial modeling and market research
- Investment memorandums
- Manage transactions from concept to closing
- Pipeline organization
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Real Estate
- 5+ years experience in real estate private equity, finance, investment banking, or commercial lending
- Experience with real property optimization or real property projects preferred
- Experience conducting research, doing quantitative and qualitative analysis, and assembling reports and executive briefings
- Heavy financial modeling experience
- Power Excel user - vlookups, pivot tables
- Business level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- Excellent project, organizational and time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical
- Comfortable in highly active, collaborative work environments