SENIOR SAILPOINT DEVELOPER
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Senior Sailpoint Developer for a contract position which can be worked 100% remotely. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Administrating the corporate Identity and Access Management / Governance system.
- Identify system and process gaps, construct project proposals and deploy solutions.
- Support access management initiatives and implement security best practices.
- Design, integrate, and support IAM/IAG tools and processes.
- Analyze requests to adequately assess risk and best practices to define acceptable solutions, aligning business and security requirements.
- Document operational process, standards, and guidelines.
- Help develop and monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- IAM tool experience (Sailpoint IdentityIQ) / scripting (shell or pearl) / Application enrollment experience into Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Worked on the Sailpoint IdentityIQ version upgrades and patching.
- Experience with all Sailpoint IdentityIQ modules: LCM, Reporting/Analytics and Certifications
- Developed custom workflows, custom rules, custom forms.
- Application enrollment into Sailpoint IdentityIQ / Automate access provisioning/de-provisioning using REST API's.
- Implemented role engineering and RBAC using Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience in development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC).
- Experience with SSO and MFA solutions.
- Sailpoint 7.x or higher - must have
- Java - must have
- bean shell - must have
- sql - must have
- excel - must have
- JSON - nice to have
- HTML - nice to have
- JSF - nice to have
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!