An innovative financial services company is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to join their data-driven engineering team! 100% remote work!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
A financial services company is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to work on their highly scalable, data solutions that are taking the asset management sector by storm. The Senior Software Engineer will be involved in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the organization's main software solutions using Java and various opensource software that will support the firm-wide business applications. The ideal candidate will be someone who follows best practices cloud first principles with experience working with AWS.
Why join us?
- Remote work flexibility
- Flexible work schedule
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 5+ years of software development experience with expertise in Java 11 and above.
- Experience applying the latest Java features to build thread safe, high performing applications.
- Experience writing high-quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems and build tools (git, ant, maven, gradle, etc.)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Working experience with Single Page Applications (Angular, React)
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Strong OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Experience in microservices (Spring Boot) and automated integration testing
- Understanding & experience in API management, API documentation (e.g. OpenAPI, Swagger)
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, AWS ECS, AWS EKS))
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- 1+ years of experience with cloud-native architecture, design, developing with AWS services
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure automation through scripting (Shell, Python, Java, Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK etc.).
- Make the system better over time. Work with application development, security engineering teams to deliver cloud infrastructure and services that meet defined SLAs and SLOs.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields is a plus
- Industry certification preferred in Cloud and Containers - AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform is a plus
- Experience on containers, serverless and data pipeline technologies is a plus
- CI/CD practices, patterns, and tools (build, testing, deployment, monitoring) using BitBucket, GitLab etc. is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.