Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer
Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains or supports information technology solutions by creating new and/or modifying existing software applications that provide a business function for the organization or its customers. Initiatives may range from small enhancements through the largest, most complex development projects. The technical environment for software development consists of multiple system platforms and a variety of methodologies, techniques, languages, tools, and utilities. Intermediate professional working on projects of a moderate scope or on varied tasks that require resourcefulness, self-initiative, and significant independent judgement. Demonstrates a developing functional knowledge to evaluate the implications of issues and make recommendations for solutions. Guides less experienced team members. May recommend new procedures. Minimally requires a Master's degree, or Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience, or high school degree and 4 years of related experience.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Ability to design, develop, and deploy custom enterprise software.
- Experience with best of breed open source technologies including Spring/SpringBoot, JPA/Hibernate, JUnit, etc.
- Experience working in an agile development scrum teams.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS databases including Oracle and/or MySQL.
- Experience with design patterns, web service architectures, micro-service architectures, and docker deployed environments.
- Ability to perform code reviews as a tool to grow knowledge and consistency in the development team.
- Build automated unit and integration tests throughout the application.
- Experience with continuous integration testing.
- Troubleshoot production issues and offer workarounds.
- Understanding with writing highly secured applications that undergo penetration and other security related testing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or similar major.
- 5+ years as a Software Developer
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]