Software Engineer III / .NET, React, Golang / Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $195,000 per year
A bit about us:
Software Engineers needed for fully remote position with real estate software provider! We provide transaction software and have been in business since 2013. We have since grown to 3 offices and many of our 180 employees are spread all across the United States.
We're hiring Software Engineers II-III, Seniors, and Staff . Salaries between $125-195K . You will develop and improve our software in pursuit of making life better for every real estate agent, broker and service provider. This involves developing, testing, deploying and improving software, while managing deliverables.
Why join us?
- Actively participates in reviews of deliverables to ensure high quality and consistency.
- Contribute to the overall architecture of systems.
- Collaborates with peers in designing highly scalable systems.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our software.
- 5+ years of development, or commensurate experience
- Golang, Node, TypeScript,
- Frameworks & Libraries: React, Angular, Vue.js, LoopBack
- Unit testing practices, frameworks, and libraries
- DB: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Aurora, PostgreSQL, DynamoDb, MongoDb, and optimization of queries and database engines
- HTML, CSS
- Source control (Git, TFS, SVN, etc)
- Continuous Integration (CI) platforms (e.g., CodePipeline, Jenkins)
Please apply today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.