The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Salesforce Configuration Specialist to join our Federal Technology Enablement practice.
- Participate in client discussions and workshops to solicit and document business requirements
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical Architects to identify Salesforce configuration, development or AppExchange products to implement requirements
- Assist in estimating the level of effort for implementation
- Configure Salesforce solutions within multiple Salesforce clouds using configuration and declarative tools
- Configure Salesforce reports and dashboards, utilize document generation tools (Conga, Nintex, etc.)
- Demonstrate business requirements through sprint and release demos
- Utilize agile development approach to incrementally design, build and demonstrate Salesforce functionality
- A minimum of three years of Salesforce hands-on configuration experience (Lightning preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Exposure and certification in one or more Salesforce solutions (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce development, configuration, and release management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.