Shopper Insights Manager
VideoMining Corporation – Remote Position
VideoMining Corporation is seeking a Shopper Insights Manager to join its Analytics team. The person will work closely with our Sales team to address client needs and manage internal projects requiring data analysis, reporting and presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with account teams in client engagements to provide product-specific expertise.
· Project Management- Translate research needs of clients into project objectives, gather requirements and develop a plan to address the research problem.
· Coordinate with internal teams in the execution of the project.
· Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify relevant trends and produce structured reports.
· Present research findings and recommendations to internal and external clients.
· Ensure quality in all client deliverables.
Experience and Skills Required
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
· 5+ years’ experience in market research, CPG and analytics.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze and extract information from complex datasets.
· High level of quantitative intuition and attention to detail.
· Specialize in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) or other retail areas.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; effectively present information to a wide range of users.
· Proficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience with Alteryx and Tableau a plus.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently.
· Professionally address questions regarding measures, products and services, involving subject matter experts, as needed.
· Keep abreast of industry trends and events.
VideoMining Corporation offers an excellent work environment and benefits package. Health, dental, and vision insurance are available. This position allows for working remotely or part-time.
VideoMining is the leader of in-store behavior analytics for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers. VideoMining’s deep analytics platform utilizes a patented suite of sensing technologies to capture in-depth shopper behavior data. These previously unmeasured insights are then integrated with multiple other data sources such as transaction, planograms, product mapping, loyalty and promotions to fuel comprehensive solutions for optimizing CPG Retail.
VideoMining’s client base includes a majority of the top 50 CPG retailers and manufacturers, who gain unprecedented visibility into in-store shopper behavior enabling them to get the most value from their investments in Shopper Marketing, Category Management and Brand Innovation. For more information about our company, please visit: www.VideoMining.com.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
VideoMining Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.